Vortex Point 8 Vortex Point 8

awesome as always... i really love the "vortex point" series, you should make a bigger game/ with more puzzles and a big plot to them (with easter eggs that would make references to the original game series).

As aventuras de Gette: Prólogo As aventuras de Gette: Prólogo

acho que alguém tem que assistir the x-files UIGRFODIJ mas vc deveria assistir msm, é muito bom

ggette responds:

é 10/10 mesmo

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

GREAT GAME! it made me laugh from beginning to the end, i loved it

OrangePylon responds:

I'm glad! Thanks a lot!

Escape THE GAME Escape THE GAME

~~THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS~~~
AMAZING GAME! When i clicked the game i was not hoping this much fun... The sarcasm and the humor on it are on point! Unfortunelly, i ended up with the second ending the first time i played. Amazing job with the characters and the story, i loved it! I'm giving 4 stars because after i ended the game the first time i wanted to skip the dialogues faster and skip some stuff... Other thing, the battle parts (with the pirate and the hero) ARE TOO HARD! They could be more easy.

Muja responds:

I'm very glad you had fun!! Thank you for your nice review!

Oh, and the duels are actually very easy once you figure out how they works... All I can tell you is to focus on the opposite meaning of your enemy's attack ;)

Thanks again!

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

Scriptwelder YOUR GAMES ARE THE BEST!!! I mean, i'm a big fan of 8-bit, scape games and i'm in love with the "don't scape" series. I love how each game has it own story and how deep they can be. Awesome game...AGAIN! 5 stars for sure ;)

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

OMGGGGGGGGGGG <3 i was already a big fan of your games but now.. omfg.. this game was just FEELS FEELS FEELS.. i loved and thank you a lot for sharing your story.. it's truly inspiring

Once Upon A Life Once Upon A Life

I have no words for this game... i cried like a baby at the end...It kinda reminds me of Up!
Ps:. My name is Marianna! I think that mixed with my heart a lot too! hahaha

Chaz responds:

Awesome! A beautiful name it is too.

Papa's Cupcakeria Papa's Cupcakeria

i loved this game, i'm alredy at rank 22!!!

Reincarnation:  BB Reincarnation: BB

amazing game,but really short

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

PLEASE WORK ON THIS!!!!
the graphic and the characters are perfect...please make a real game it will be coolest thing ever